Thursday, June 26, 2008

Pool Party!!

My family and my cousins got together at my Uncle Mikes house for a pool party...it was so much fun! Brian could not be there cause he had to study for the bar. We cant wait till he takes it and its over!!!! These are just some fun pics of that day. Drake got a new swimsuit and he looked so cute in it I just wanted to eat him!


I love this picture....my nephew Porter
My two neices..... Harlee and Lilly
Me and Khloe
What a stud!
My cute sister in law Alicia with Drakey Pooh

2 comments:

Nat and Dave said...

cute cute cute!! love em...where is the one with the hot dog/cigar look alike in drakes mouth??

Emily said...

so cute!! i feel your pain with all the studying~it's really hard because he is there but not really!! swimming is so much fun does drake love the water yet?