Wednesday, October 15, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE



Well waking up to my husband (early this morning!) throwing up was NOT what I had in mind for his perfect birthday! You only turn 28 years old once! Right? And since becoming an Arnold, birthdays are not just another day! Birthdays are celebrations! You get to party on your actual birthday which is ALL day and then the following Sunday. I love that about his family!

0

I told Brian since it was his Birthday he gets a post! He said I could not make it cheesy...us morman girls like the cheesy though! But really though I just wanted to let him know how much I love him. These past 3 years of my life have been such an adventure! This man is so fun and spontaneous..... deciding on a whim to pick up and go watch the Jazz in Seattle are some of the best memories we have! Then our son Drake came into our lives and being able to watch your husband be a daddy is so amazing! He made me fall in love with him all over again. What a blessing he is in my life I will never be able to explain. I love you babe, Happy Birthday!



These pictures crack me up! If you know Brian at all you will know that these pictures are him! He can be totally hilarious playing Guitar Hero and then way serious!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Brian!! I will never forget your birthday...and hope you have a good one. :) say hi to the fam.

Chelsey said...

Ok so I totally just left you a comment and it didn't post. That makes me mad. Taylor and I were just talking and saying how it sucks that you aren't here anymore so that we could celebrate your birthday with you. You guys were so good to me on my birthday and we wish we could do the same. That sucks that you are sick thought. Just load up on the meds and you should be good to go. Happy 28th!!!!

Alicia said...

OHHh so sorry you are sick Bri!! I hope you have a happy birthday any way! Pleaaaase let us watch Drake when you go out call and let me know!!

Kim C said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Emily said...

happy birthday bri!! em what did you get the man who has everything(he's kind of like ariel)look at this stuff it's it neat

The Browns said...

I love those pics of brien. What a stud. I love having him in the fam i couldn't have asked for a better husband for you. We love you all. See you tomorrow.
PS have you seen my kids?

The Browns said...

Hey who the heck in that mel? What is that wink all about? HMMMM. Oh well it is bri and lets just face it he has a ton of ex's.

The Browns said...

Crap i did not spell his name right in my first comment. Sorry.

The Browns said...

Thanks for the comments. Yes we will have more kids. But only at the same time so I don't get fat alone. Love ya.