Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Life and Times of the Arnolds


Well our little sweetie pie had to get TUBES in his ears! He had 8 ear infections over the course of 6 months and a ruptured ear drum! I was soooo over it! So thank heavens for the tubes! He was like a new baby.....he is laughing like he has never laughed before! Still not sleeping through the night but he is getting better and better. This is Drake with the anastheseologist before his big surgery, he went right to him and down the hall they went! 2 hours later we were going home!




My sister and I took the kiddos to play at Burger King and they loved it! I had to post these pictures of Drake, I think I have a major crush on him! Ladies.....back off!He's MINE!

Bold

Brians family threw a party for my 25th Birthday! Thanks you guys!

5 comments:

Emily said...

8 ear infections, I would be totally over it too!!! He is getting so big and so cute!!

THE WOODWORTHS said...

I'm glad your little guy is feeling better. My little sister had to get tubes, so I know how stressful those ear infections can be.

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday! We're the same age! I hope Drake is feeling better. I think Aspen will have to get tubes too! I tried to call you the other day and it said your # wasn't in service so call me when you get a min!

The Browns said...

Hey sis I think I have a crush on Drake to. He is such a mamas boy so lucky you. You are going to have to go on that show mamas boys. That would be so funny. You would be the nice mom. I love all the pics but the one where he is sitting on the slide all alone is my fav.

Skye said...

I'm sorry about the tubes, but I bet he feels better. Kire has had 2 ear infections in the last month and they are the worst. And I LOVE that picture up top, you are so gorgeous.