Saturday, March 21, 2009

Attention Everyone!!

This is a post from my sister-in-laws blog....so read it and get entered into the drawing!! She has done all of Drake's pictures and our family pictures! Several of you have told me how much you love all our pictures so here is your chance to get your child's pictures done!!


I am celebrating the one year Birthday of
Alicia Kinne Photography, and you get the gift!! If you have a little guy or gal turning one and want their pictures taken this offer is for you!! Take advantage while I am building my Birthday Bash portfolio. Bring a cake and let your little monkey tear into it and get some unforgettable pictures. Just leave a comment on my photography blog {click here}and 3 lucky winners will be chosen at random in 10 days.
What will be your present?
You will receive a free session a($100.00 value) and a huge discount on a image released CD, the best 15-20 images edited and retouched for only $50.00.
Session will include trashing the cake and more traditional pictures so bring your favorite outfit and a birthday cake!!
Thanks for helping me celebrate my first birthday and for all of you who have supported my passion of photography!!
Keep in mind I live in Davis County and you will need to travel to my home.

Don't have your own busy one year old?? Tell a friend or family member everyone loves free stuff!

2 comments:

The Browns said...

Good Idea Em I hope you don't care but I am going to do this on my blog to. Gees you are a good thinker. I would have never thought of this I have been just telling my friends. Duh this is way easier.

Unknown said...

YAY!!! I won, thanks Em!