Thursday, April 16, 2009

St. George!

I had to post our latest family picture!! I think its HILARIOUS!! We are totally calm but someone else is NOT!
Anyways....we had so much fun in St.George! Brian had to drive to and from St.George 4 times that week due to work so he might rate his fun different from mine! I was very grateful that he did that so we could have "dada" there as well!



My cute sisters were there as well and they put together a little Easter Egg Hunt and the kiddos loved it!!





Drake and I had fun sitting in the hot tub...he was NOT a fan of the other pool! He would scream and scream! Brian was at the gym so he missed out!






My sisters were in another condo and we tried to keep our visits on the shorter side because one by one they all got the flu! I wish we could have had more of our late night chats....they are the best! We spent most of the time with Brians family, we had such a fun time! St.George is one of those trips we look forward to every single year and it never lets us down!

No comments: