Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It's ALL about Drake these days!

Font size

Where in the heck have we been theseFont size days?? I have a lot of catching up to do! Our most recent event was the wedding of Brian's brother Taylor and his cute wife Paige!


All the Groom's Men


The Beautiful Bride Paige




What Studs they are! Drake and Rockwell




The funny thing about this tree is that I remember climbing it when I was a little girl! So I could not pass up the chance to get some pictures of Drake doing the same thing! OK...he didnt climb it!









Drake and Dad at the Gateway
Font size





Like I said! Its ALL about Drake these days! He is getting so BIG and so CUTE! He is saying lots of words which crack me up everytime he says them! I make him say things ALL day long! He is saying mom, dad, dog, banana(nana), please(peees), baby, go, cat, Jesus, papa and thats all I can think of right now! He loves to play with his cousins and he loves to be outside.





These pictures are hilarious! He loves to play with daddy! Everytime Brian lays down on his stomach he does one of two things....he will pull his hair or get on his back for a ride! When he gets on his back he'll say " go, go" and Brian takes him for a crazy ride!









Drake has finally gotten used to the grass but for a long time he absolutely HATED it! When we would try to put him down he would do all he could to not be in that grass!



Both feet up!




I had to end with this funny picture! This little guy is pretty serious most of the time but he also likes to be funny and make people laugh! And thats exactly what this picture is all about!


8 comments:

Jen said...

Man... Drake is CUTE! I'm so glad you updated your blog finally.

Emily said...

so cute! it looks like we shop at the same place since ry and drake could be twins with all of their matching clothes!! he is getting so big and so dang cute, thanks for the update! how is the new house?

Cuties on Top said...

Haha!! He is one cute baby! I love it! Looks like you have been busy! You look so pretty in all those pictures! I just thought I would tell you, you are gorgeous!

Chelsey said...

He is so cute Em...fun pictures! It is about time!

Chelsey said...

I LOVE his mohawk!

Pitcher family said...

Hey guess what! Brian's brother Taylor is in our ward! We saw him at church on Sunday, crazy huh! Cute pictures of Drake, he is getting so big and it sounds like he is keeping you laughing.

The Browns said...

Oh Em that picture at the top with him over your shoulder says it all. He loves his mama so much. Good thing we blogged because I would have never known what you were up to since you live in my basement.haha

Tai said...

I can't believe he is saying so much!! What a cutie.