Friday, May 2, 2008

I was tagged....About my sweet Hubby

1. what's his name? Brian Elliott Arnold
2. how long have you been together? 3 years and 2 months...WOW!
3. how long did you date? 2 months...yep thats right, 2 months
4. who eats more? he does...90% of the time
5. who said 'I love you' first? Brian...SLC airport parking lot
6. who is taller? Brian
7. who sings better? me...he is a tad bit tone deaf!
8. who is smarter? Brian for sure...he is the one with the doctorate!
9. who does the laundry? we both do
10. who does the dishes? Brian...he rocks at pots and pans!
11. who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me
12. who pays the bills? now that Drake is here, Brian does and school loans!
13. who mows the lawn? thats the joy of renting! No Lawn
14. who cooks dinner? If the Jazz have a game Brian does....otherwise I do.
15. who drives when you are together? Brian always does
16. who is more stubborn? me for sure
17. who kissed who first? Brian kissed me...thats when I knew I loved him
18. who asked who out first? Brian asked me
19. who proposed? Brian
20. who is more sensitive? definately me
21. who has more friends? I think I do but Brian has more best friends
22. who has more siblings? same same
23. who wears the pants in the family? we both do

I tag...whoever else reads this

6 comments:

Laurie said...

Love the blog - great design! I'm so happy we can keep tabs on you guys now. If you ever find yourself in AZ make sure you let me know!

Jen said...

Great blog! I'm so glad you've got a "family friendly" one now... way better than the background on Brian's!

Kim C said...

Love it! The baby pics are amazing!!! I can't wait to get together in SLC!!! -Kim

Unknown said...

Hey send me your e mail so you can access my blog. My e mail is dotado143@msn.com

Wehrle said...

Oh my gosh Drake is so cute!! I am so excited you guys get to move home soon! Tell Brian Hi! It will be fun to watch your cute little family!

Anonymous said...

Yay, I am so glad you started your own blog! I am due June 19 so about six more weeks! The end seems to be going really slow. I can't wait to see you and your baby in person. He is such a dream!