Sunday, August 10, 2008

Can I just say..... Yeah, It's OVER!!!!!

This post is a little late but I just had to say how happy I am that Brian has finally taken the Utah State BAR and it is over!!!!!!!!! He took it July 29th and 30th, 8 hours each day! After days upon days and hours upon hours of studying I finally have my husband back! He does not get his results back until October sometime but I know without a doubt he did just fine. He had so many people fast for him and his name was put in several temples...Thankyou to everyone who did those things for him and also for your prayers.

3 comments:

Nat and Dave said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I AM SO HAPPY for both of you! First of all for emmy only cus she is my real cousin and that means she gets her husband back! YAY!! and second of all for brian cus that means no more studying!! YAY! Seriously! That is so great! I am so happy for both of you! You guys have been through so much to get to this point and I am sure it is such a relief! Congratulations!! I am so happy for you both!! YAYYYYY!!!!! WAY TO GO! You guys are awesome!! GOOD JOB DRAKE TOO!!!

Kim C said...

Congrats to all of you!!!!! We need to go to Paradise Bakery together!!!!

Emily said...

yeah now the wait is on!!! brian I'm sure you did great!! we seriously send good wishes!!