Friday, August 15, 2008


I AM.......

i am: sitting next to Brian while he is playing x-box....weird!!!
i think: that I might need a treat soon!
i know: that I have an eternal family
i want: to go to Hawaii
i have: to go pick up Brians brother from work
i dislike: that Obama might be our next President!
i miss: the "student life" and being in Spokane Washington
i fear: losing one of my family members
i feel: overwhelming love when I look at Drake
i hear: X-box in the background and the washer and dryer
i smell: my lotion I just put on...something with citrus
i crave: chocolate and reality TV
i cry: when I think back to the day I gave birth to Drake... So so special!
i usually: check my blog once a day...ok maybe twice!
i search: for really good deals when shopping
i wonder: what it will be like when Drake starts walking
i regret: having serious boyfriends (in the past!!) and not going away to college
i love: being a MOM
i care: too much about what I look like
i always: have Honey Bunches of Oats for breakfast
i worry: that Drake will be sleeping with us till he is 4!!!
i am not: a hard core mom.....I give in all the time!!
i remember: what mine and Brians first kiss was like...amazing!!
i believe: that Integrity is the best quality to have
i dance: ONLY when I am alone and while cleaning!!
i sing: in front of Brian...he is the only guy (that has been close to me) that I will let hear me sing
i don’t always: wind up the vacuum cord...one of Brians pet peeves!
i argue: ME??? Argue??? Never!!!
i write: in my journal about twice a month
i win: at SPEED (card game)
i lose: anything related to sports against Brian
i wish: that Brians school loans were paid off and that Obama will NOT be president!
i listen: to Drake laugh and it makes me laugh
i don't understand: how I am going to be able to go back to college...but I really want to!
i can usually be found: at home...I love to be home
i am scared: of spiders and of driving in the snow
i need: to make others around me feel good
i forget: Birthdays!!
i am happy: when I am with Brian and Drake on a Sunday drive


I tag....Alicia, Natalie and Emily....cant wait to read yours!!! I really had so much fun doing this one so I decided to tag everyone on my list of favorite bloggers!!! Please do it!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was so fun to read! I am tagging myself because i want to do it!

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

opps, I deleted, I should learn to spell check before I post!!! That's a fun tag, I'll work on it tomorrow--are you going to call me??