Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Okay Okay....I made up my mind!!!

So I think I will wait to have another baby!! Thanks to Kattie's comment!! Sometimes I want what I cant have!! If I really got preggers right now, would I really want to be? I think not. I love feeling good, especially with Drake so small, and I love being able to give all my attention to him! Sorry Brian! My pregnancy with Drake was great besides the AWFUL rash I got..... I was allergic to male DNA! What? Crazy!! So when I was reminded of that, I decided I could wait too. The nice thing is that I am young still and I have all the time in the world. Just wait..... next month I will be pregnant!! Ok I really hope not!! Thanks for your comments........

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So i totally love your new pic.It is so cute!! you look amazing.. It was fun to run into you and drake. He is so big, and very cute... i'll talk to rachel and we plan a get together soon. miss ya linz

Craig Family said...

Wow, the new blog layout is fabulous! I love it, and yes, it's nice to be back in the blogging world again. Sorry for my neglect. I get bugged when I don't see new posts on other blogs.

Ryan and Shalee said...

Em I went to private so if you want to sheck it out email me your email address to shaleenay@msn.com