Tuesday, November 25, 2008

PITY PARTY.....

OK so..... Brian lost his wallet today! I hate that! He thinks it fell out of his jacket pocket. So of course he called and canceled our cards and luckily nothing was charged...yet! The crappy thing is that he had some really important things in there..... his grandpa always had this certain $100 dollar bill in his wallet and after he passed away his wife kept it until we got married and she gave it to Brian. Brian said no matter how poor we were in life he would never spend it...it meant so much to him. Another important little item was his Utah State BAR card...hello!! We waited over three years for that little gem and it is also gone! And not to mention our half way full Cafe Rio card...I am sure there had to be one in there!
Anywho....life gets pretty crazy sometimes! I dont know about you but losing something like that makes you feel naked! Here is what I think....either some good citizen will have the graciousness to call or some loser will look inside, realize there was not any cash($100 bill hidden, oh and an ounce of silver!) and toss it in the garbage! Didnt the loser who stole it realize that we had some Black Friday shopping to do? OK pity party is now over.

4 comments:

Spence said...

That sucks! There are still a bunch of good people out there - I imagine he will either find it somewhere where it has been untouched or he will get a phone call from the person who found it...still full of his valuables.

I've never lost my wallet for real - lots of times I thought I did but found it a few minutes later. But those few minutes sure made my stomach sick. Good luck!

Ross and Lea said...

That is the worst feeling ever. I just wanted to tell you that you have the cutest little man. Bria has found her a little boyfriend(even if she does just want to eat his cute little ears). So sorry about that hopefully he has recovered. It was so much fun to see you and Drake the other night. Good luck with the wallet!

The Shaws said...

That sucks I'm sorry!

The Browns said...

Its a party and you can cry if you want to.