Wednesday, November 26, 2008

WAHOO!!

Spence you were right!! His wallet was found UNTOUCHED!! It was found in the conference room he was in earlier that day. Funny thing is that he called there and asked a lady to check and she got back on the phone so quick and said she couldnt find it...she needs to be fired!! The company ended up calling today and said they found it on the chair he was sitting in.....wahoo!! That still doesnt help with Black Friday due to the cards being canceled but I am sure we will find a way....all I have to say is prayers are answered!

3 comments:

Spence said...

I'm happy he found it. You will have to do a post to let us all know how your black friday experience went...and whether you got trampled at all. We miss having you guys around this time of year.

Kent, Krista and Family said...

That is such a relief....seriously! It's amazing what prayers can do.

Hey, my husband will be taking the LSAT on Saturday and I was wondering if you did anything for your husband before he went in for his big exam??!! Also, I think I may have asked you this already but where did he go to Law School? I'm just curious if he liked where he went?

You are brave to go out on black friday...I don't dare!! Plus, I had to work anyway...

My blog has been set to private as of yesterday so you can email if you'd like. I can also invite you to my page if your interested.
klmkcj_0323@yahoo.com

The Browns said...

It is a dang good thing he found it. He would have been sad if he lost that special thing frm his grandpa. Plus we couldn't have spent all his money if it was lost.hahah
Have you seen my kids????