Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's Beginning To Look Alot Like Christmas!



Well the whole Arnold clan decided to take a little trip to Temple Square to see the lights and it was beautiful! Something about going and seeing the lights really puts me in the mood for Christmas!

I love watching the Nativity scene and listening to our beloved past prophet, Gordon B. Hinckley, tell us the story when Jesus was born in a stable to Joseph and Mary. I hope that my family always remembers the true meaning of Christmas....this is what it is all about.





We decided to take the Trax to Temple Square and that was pretty interesting with a little guy and a stroller but we made it! So this is us waiting for our ride!


13 comments:

Melissa said...

How fun to see the lights! I bet Drake really liked them. You look happy!

The Browns said...

Emmy I also love christmas. It is the best time of the year and love is all around us. What a great picture of your cute little fam. Love it. Thanks for the cookies sis i needed those.

Jason and Tricia said...

I love going to temple square at Christmas time. It is so beautiful!

Nat and Dave said...

How fun! We for sure need to do that soon! You guys look so cute! I have loved all your posts lately and havent commented on any cus my stupid work computer only lets me look at google reader but not go to your actual blog. know im reading and lovin and thinking about you!! whats up with the park city thing??? glad bry found his wallet!

Spence said...

Looks a little too cold for me. We had 75 degree weather today...just in case you were wondering.

Miss Jackie said...

What a cute little fam. you guys are! Looks like fun! I love the temple square lights!

Chelsey said...

That looks like way fun. I love christmas lights!

Kim C said...

Fun! I miss you guys! We need to get our little turkeys together!!

Tai said...

I need to take my kiddos down there to see the lights. I love being down there. We have done Layton's and that was fun but nothing tops the temple's!

Amy Lyne said...

Such a cute family! We are wanting to take Ashton down too if we get the chance. He is loving all the Christmas lights. Holidays are a blast with a baby.

Rob and Melanie said...

Hey Emily, my mom told me she ran into you the other day. Send me your email and I'll invite you to my blog. (melaniemartin5@yahoo.com) By the way, your little boy is adorable. You can totally tell he's an Arnold!

THE WOODWORTHS said...

How fun?! Drake looks adorable. Merry Christmas!

Kent, Krista and Family said...

Ah this is cute! Your boy looks a lot like his Daddy. We haven't made it to Temple Square this year I have had to work so many hours this month so maybe next year.

You're family is so sweet!