Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'M BACK!


OK I'm BACK! I have been putting this off for waaaaaay to long! I just decided to start fresh and TRY to keep up. We have had some LARGE changes in the Arnold home. I'm almost 31 weeks pregnant and I'm having another little Mr. Arnold. I'm very excited!! Drake is definaltely approaching the big 2 years old. Don't get me wrong.....he is hilarious and pretty much the light of our lifes but for the first time yesterday I was told I was MEAN! Not gonna lie, it broke my heart! Brian partnered up with two other guys and started a law firm....Nicholls, Wadsworth & Arnold. And OH MY he is busy! Other than that we are happy and healthy and ready for our new addition!!

8 comments:

The Shaws said...

So so so glad your back, I've missed you! I can't wait to meet the new addition. Good luck with everything, let me know if you need anything.

Trent and Amber Whiting said...

you look so good! I can't believe you have a little one by the time I get home! Crazy!~

Cuties on Top said...

Yay Em!! Congrats on your baby if I haven't told you already!! You look darling! I am so happy you are back blogging!

The Obergs said...

ummm...hello, you're almost done with your pregnancy and I didn't even know you WERE pregnant! Congratulations, and how exciting for Drake to have a baby brother. You look so great.

hoLLY said...

yay! im glad your back! look how cute your little belly is! how exciting!!

Jason and Tricia said...

I was wondering when you were gonna come around again! :) You are the cutest pregnant lady ever!!!

The Browns said...

That picture is so cute Em. I am glad you are back. Haha just kiddin I pretty much know what you do every minute of the day so no need to read your blog. Oh and you are mean so deal with it. Just kiddin.

ceryl said...

Hey Cute Emily! I'm so sad you idn't get to join us for our girls night sat....Ok, I totally would have stayed in St. Greorge too. Love that I found your blog.