Saturday, August 7, 2010

Jax Dee Arnold

Our Sweet little Jax graced us with his presence on May 7, 2010 at 10:53 p.m. The second he came out he was not making a single noise! The doctor immediately placed him on my chest and the tears literally burst out of my eyes. He looked into my eyes like a little angel and just stared at me.....still not making a peep! There are no words to describe that moment. All I can say is that my sons are the biggest blessings! Motherhood is truly my TOTAL Joy.....





5 comments:

Crystal said...

Congratulations Emily! He's perfect. More pictures, more picutres!

The Shaws said...

I couldn't agree with you more. Little boys just have a way of melting your heart. Your little men are adorable and I need Jax in person very soon. I'm so happy foryou!

The Shaws said...

I need to meet Jax in person is what I meant to say. Sorry!

Michael Paul, Holly, and Trae said...

Congrats emily! he is stinkin cute!!!

Aliseyi said...

gucci outlet online
nike air max sale
coach outlet online
Belstaff
Belstaff jackets
Christian Louboutin outlet
moncler jackets
belstaff
belstaff jackets
Timberland outlet
Louis Vuitton outlet
ugg outlet
ugg cardy outlet
ugg boots outlet
ugg outlet