Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of JULY...one of my favorites!!

The 4th of July has got to be one of my favorite holidays! I was a total traitor because I went to the Kaysville parade and it was not near as white trash as the Layton parade! Good choice! I did however go to the Layton fireworks. One of my family's favorite thing to do is people watch(a.k.a. make fun of people) dont act like you dont do it! It was hilarious! I love Layton fireworks for that reason......good times. Anyways we had tons of fun and good food. Drake was so exhausted that we had to leave right before the fireworks though...he was a trooper the whole day right up until that point. I do have to say that holidays are so much funner with kids, I cant wait until Drake is a little bigger and he can really have fun with all his cousins. Ok...be honest...is my family the only "people watchers"? If so....we are jerks!


We must be mormon.......LOTS of kids! Almost all of my cute neices and nephews with Grandma and Grandpa. This is one you have to click on and take a look up close! So funny.....I love how my parents are laughing!

Once again, for the nine hundredth time, Brian studying for the bar
(and texting!) before fireworks at Layton Park! Future attorney by his side!

These are all my cute sisters/best friends and my cute mom

All the husbands/brother in laws

Adult feet... not so cute! Baby feet... cutest ever!

Ok so.... Drake was born April 3, Hudson in the middle was born May 10 and Brolin on the end was born April 11! All three cute little boys born into our family within a month of each other. They are going to be best buds!

My big buff S.E.R.E. Instructor brother Tyler

15 comments:

Nat and Dave said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nat and Dave said...

How fun! I love all your pictures! How cute! It looks like you had so much fun! I love how festive you guys are! You look so cute..and drake is so cute i cant stand it! thanks for leaving such cute funny comments...your comments crack me up! i freaking love you! i can see your face and hear your voice when i read what you write and i love it! i seriously miss hanging out with you and hope so bad that we get to move home soon so we can spend some much needed time together! youre such a cute mom and wife and i admire your patience with brian and his studying...your so close to having it all over with! hang in there chicky and call me when your bored! love ya!!

Nat and Dave said...

uh hello! i didn't answer you question... no, you are not the only people watchers, its about my most favorite thing to do...EVER...i love it more than just about anything... what is more fun that making fun over how rediculously stupid everyone else is! ha ha.. :) its not rude when they are that stupid!

Unknown said...

you have the cutest family ever!! it's good to see all of you together and all those grandkids. i wish we still hung out but at least we have blogs and shalee and tyler to keep me updated. Oh and my family are people watchers too and we love to make fun of all them too!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you would just make fun of other people for being different than you! Just kidding!! I am a total people watcher. Brian gets mad at me because I have a really loud voice and most of the time the people can hear me. Your little one is a doll, we need to start having play dates once a month with all our friends.
Jaclyn

The Obergs said...

Oh my heck, I totally didn't even recognize Tyler... He has changed a ton since high school. But am I totally out of the loop, I have no idea what S.E.R.E is. Your family is so cute, I love the picture of your parents with the grandkids. I'll have to tell my mom about that good idea. Drake has really changed too, he just gets cuter by the second.

The Obergs said...

oh yeah, we people watch too. No biggie, I'm sure people do the same to us.

Chelsey said...

Way cute pics! I am jealous that you are in utah for all the holidays now. Kinda boring here without you guys and without our families. Drake is so cute and getting so big.

Emily said...

you don't want to hear the comments jared mkaes when he people watches, i try to avoid it at all cost!!! no the bar never, ever ends!!!I'm sure you guys are getting close, just try to be patient a little longer, but that's easy for me to say I didn't have a baby when jared was studying! Soory about the booK...I love the 4th it's my favorite holiday!! Drake is just so dang cute and getting so big!!

Mike & Zona said...

THis is sooooooooooooo cute! Your family and all of the little kids are a riot!!!! This is so fun to see everyone! I love you guys!

Zona

Unknown said...

hey em!! i love seeing your little family. so cute!!! not long ago, we were just 2 friends working in a tanning salon no were both moms that is so weird and on the same day. I love it!!! you look amazing we really need to catch !!! linz

Melissa said...

I can't believe you guys make fun of people - you are jerks! JK It's the best to do in Vegas there are some crazies here. Happy 4th - Drake is a cutie!

Kim C said...

I miss you guys! We need to get together and do some people watching ourselves! Love the photos! Drake is so amazing!

Leah and Mike said...

Looks like you had a great 4th. It was fun to see those pictures of your family! You totally look like your sisters. Drake is so dang cute and getting so big. I'm glad you are having so much fun with him. He's a cutie :)

Jason and Tricia said...

Hey Em! I just read your comment on my blog, and I'm so glad you left it so I could come check out your blog! Your family is so cute. I love the pic of your mom and dad with all the grandkids! It was funny seeing you the other day at Costco. You, me and Jen should go there sometime soon for a churro. Mmmm.......